Everyone, please read

dgoodhue

BuSTeD 4.3
Re: Everyone, please read

My condolences to you and your family. I only met your dad once at the Nats. I got spent some time with him holding up lowered tent as a storm passed threw.

blackty

Zac, that was really nice. We are deeply saddened by the news. I was honored to call Jack my friend. I told him the other day that I used one of his famous sayings and got the perfect blank stare in return. "Doesn't mean shit to a tree" He will be missed...Jim

Don W.

Stab it and steer it

I'm sad you lost your dad. How wonderfull you could write such a glowing eulogy about your dad. It would have been a pleasure to meet him.

SVO

GMC Racing

Very sorry for your loss. Wishing you and your family a warm ALOHA !..........

wildphil

I Love My Ty's

I'm sorry you lost your Dad to soon. It is great that you enjoyed being together and and the things that he taught you. As the pain from the loss lessens. You will have joy when you think of all he things he did for and with you. Because he loved you so much.

TittyTy

Donating Member

That sucks man. Carlisle was my first syty event and your father was the first person to come up to me and make me feel welcome. Awesome dude and he will be missed! Very sorry for your lose!

Baythan

SY2TY2SY2TY

Beautiful post, Zack. What a wonderful way to honor a great man. My condolences to you and your family.

I feel so fortunate to have gotten to know Jack pretty well over the past few years. We had a great conversation last year on the phone in which he basically told me how to rebuild an engine. I don't shit about building engines, but I could tell he was absolutely passionate about sharing this knowledge, so I listened with intent to everything he had to say and thanked him ffor his words of wisdom...which he always freely shared...sometimes with refreshingly salty language. He pulled no punches.

I'm a little richer for knowing him and glad we shared some time together on this earth. He will be missed in the SyTy/NASTE community.

RIP Jack

Steve

atkonkler

Is this your bush?

My condolences to you and your family.... as weak and fruitless as it may seem. I'd talked to jack a couple of times and what a wealth of knowledge he was...I am saddened that I will never meet him face to face but I know I will also one day speak with him and share stories. Best of luck to your entire family..... maybe one day I can meet you and share some stories or syty advice about the machines that have brought us all together. Jack you are missed.....

sytyguy

Moderated User

My prayers to your family.

"It's not the duration of the life that matters, but the devotion of the life." - Jack Graham

Neelsonwheels

Donating Member

So so sorry for your loss. You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers.
Jack was a very interesting and entertaining guy to talk to. He will be greatly missed.

Sportmachines

My sincerest condolences. What a beautiful post and tremendous way to remember him. I'm honored to have met and have many conversations with him over the years. He will be fondly remembered and greatly missed.

Godspeed Jack

“Never regret thy fall,
O Icarus of the fearless flight
For the greatest tragedy of them all
Is never to feel the burning light.”

― Oscar Wilde

BigBadSmoosh

Picking fights on I-65 since 2013

from the first day i met Jack i knew others needed to as well, his intelligence, creativity, and drive were all worth noting. The numerous times i would come over or you guys would come by when we lived in NJ were all memorable in their own way. I was stoked when Jack said he would come to his first meet, from that moment i knew he would be a valuable member of the community, he loved it and everyone loved him.

Certainly one to miss and everyone that knew him was better off from doing so.

Great post Zack and it was great to talk to your mom the other day, the conversations we shared would have made your dad proud and it shouldn't be any other way.

Sy-1177

Turbo Inside

So sad to hear. Jack was a great guy for sure! Very much reminded me of my dad when I met him with their knowledge of cars, crazy stories, and straight up personality!