Search results

  1. 92typhooner

    accelerator cable

    does anyone have a accelator cable that I could by. Mine broke and not I am unable to drive my ty? Thanks for the help
  2. 92typhooner

    Phoenix members

    Im thinking of going to the Pavilions on Saturday. Let me know if any of you will be going there this weekend maybe we all can meet up!
  3. 92typhooner

    Towing to Nationals

    So I was talking to my dad this weekend about going to the SYTY Nationals. In the middle of the conversation he said that I better trailer my TY there because of the past history of my TY breaking he does not want to have to come pick me up somewhere on the highway. So this made me think. How...
  4. 92typhooner

    Drove to Scottsdale this weekend

    First long drive in my Ty this weekend. A friend of mine called me and told me about a car show at the pavilions that goes on in Scottsdale on Saturday nights. He told me that last weekend there was a Syclone and a Typhoon there. So being that I have never seen another Sy or a Ty I drove the 235...
  5. 92typhooner

    grabbing grooves

    Ok at a loss. The ty was grabbing groves all over the road and eating up tires. I replaced the ball joints. I also replaced the factory control arm busing with energy suspension bushings. I had a aligment done and the ty is within factory specs. It is still catching groves. I was driving down...
  6. 92typhooner

    Zimmer Wing Gone

    So this weekend I got a wild hair and decided to sand off the Zimmer Wing on the back of my Ty. This thing has been eating away at the metal unerneith. And well it just looked like S*** and covered up part of my side windows. What it looked like AFER Now I need to take out the side...
  7. 92typhooner

    Black TY spotted

    Big O Tires Sierra Vista, Arizona. My friend that works there sent me a phone pic. If your on let me know, because there are now 2 Ty's in Sierra Vista, Mine and yours.
  8. 92typhooner

    Ken Griffey JR

    I was installing a alarm in the TY the other day and came across a old insurance card which stated KEN Griffey Jr. I have read that he at one point in time has owned one could this be the one he owned. How would I find out?
  9. 92typhooner

    drivetrain issue

    Ok, I have a vibration comming from somewhere, I had a bad Tcase because when I took off the front propshaft it would go away, so I replaced the Tcase, the vibration have all but almost gone away starting at 55 mph I can feel it. I have checked all the fluids including the differentials and it...
  10. 92typhooner

    crazy fuel pressure

    Ok need help. When I start up my TY the fuel pressure sits around 43psi for about 20 seconds and then it shoots up to over 100psi. I have checked the fuel lines to see if it was pinched off any where but it is not. Any ideas?
  11. 92typhooner

    the curse of my ty

    So by bad luck curse on my Typhoon has struck again. Yesterday due to the heat the back window exploded. It was only like 94 degrees and my ty was in the drive way and I was working on my friends jeep and we hear a glass break and sure enough the back window on my ty was all over the ground.
  12. 92typhooner

    vibration

    I know search first but everything that i see is 65 and up. I have a vibrition in all gears. It starts at 20 MPH and just gets worse as I pick up speed. I even put it in nutrul and the vibration is still there. Where should I begin to look.
  13. 92typhooner

    Typhoon mad at me

    So last night I was headed to Tucson to pick up my dad at the airport. I stop at a gas station about 20 minutes from my house, the TY was running great. I get a drink and go to start the TY and it immediately starts running on missing, and it sounds like it has a nasty exhaust leak. The only...
  14. 92typhooner

    Can It Beat A Hemi

    Ok I don't know if this counts as a kill because it was total domination! So last night I was driving down the road in my TY and stopped at a light and this guy in a Dodge Ram 1500 pulls up next to me and says hey man what kind of suv is that, of course I had to tell him. He also asked is it...
  15. 92typhooner

    Boost

    Well I have no idea what my boost should be stock. When I got my ty I had to rebuild the engine. I rebuilt it with stock parts. the only aftermarket parts are a (ATR Pitbull chip and ATR 3in catback) Can someone tell me what the boost should be?
  16. 92typhooner

    issues

    Ok. I got my ty running after many hours of work. Now the issue is power windows dont work and when I hit my unlock button the truck dies. If you put your hand on the alternator it is really hot. I have checked the fuses and every thing appears to be fine. Any ideas?
  17. 92typhooner

    timing cover

    Ok.... So this weekend I just about got my typhoon's engine back together with a full rebuild. I put a double roller timing set on it and the stock timing cover is too shallow. Will any aftermarket timing cover work? Also will I need to get an aftermarket timing pointer?
  18. 92typhooner

    Spoiler help

    Has anyone ever seen a spoiler like the one on my ty
  19. 92typhooner

    New Typhoon owner

    I am a new typhoon owner. I have the only typhoon I have ever seen. There are no others in my town. And I was wondering how maney other owners on this site live in arizona?
Top