pontiacws699
New member
Re: 5.3/4L80E Single Turbo Typhoon Build
great clean build! btw i love those black z06 wheels!
great clean build! btw i love those black z06 wheels!
Are you able to use A/C w/the LS install?
Does it fit?,Can it fit?
Looks good! Did I miss it, or did you state whether or not the pistons are stock? How much boost are you planning to run? My Sierra is a stock 6.0 and most will tell you 10psi is pretty safe with good tuning. I need to get back to the dyno but I run 5-7psi with meth spraying and so far have had no problems. Don't want to jinx you, but the LS based engines seem to hold up rather well to boosted applications. Good luck!!
stock short block. we will be running around 8psi. no meth but our compression is lower with the 317 heads. my friend is running 15psi on the same setup as ours with no meth and a spot on tune. thats alittle too risky for this build though
The rubber mounts, are they the ones from the 2.8 block set-ups? Any pics. Would like to call dibs,pending pics/price.